Monday, May 02, 2005

It's a slow work day


What? Posted by Hello

What is up with the freaky hand placement? I mean honestly, who does that? Why is his hand on his sternum? Or is that his liver? Does he have a tumor? I don't even know what part of the body is there and why it might even be important enough to put one hand there, much less two.

"Sweetheart, put your hand right here. Feel that? Do you? That's... heartburn."

Wait, I know. Tom's pregnant!

What Hollywood couple goes to such lengths to be photographed in public? Name one. While you rack your brain, I'm moving on to...

His smile -- I was laughing like that this weekend, only it was because I was telling the funniest joke in the world and just couldn't get through it. Tom knows what that's like, cause his 'girlfriend' and the photos and the press -- well, it's the most hilarious joke ever.

He must have to grin like that. He must have to to keep from crying himself into a pool of tears. (he is gay, afterall.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home