Friday, September 24, 2004

Tacky?

I'm torn.

Normally, I say no no no to wearing white after Labor Day. It's SO New Jersey.

But celebrities are breaking all of the rules at this month's movie premieres and it isn't all bad. (of course, they are in California, a place where naked yoga is acceptable).

As a rule, anything Gwyneth Paltrow does is OK, even naming a kid after a laxative-like fruit. She and "Sky Captain" co-star Angelina Jolie both donned the snow color at that movie's opening.

I have to wonder if our rules shouldn't be ammended. I'm winging it here, but maybe wearing white after Labor Day is OK as long as (1) you're rich, (2) you aren't in Virginia and (3) you don't wear white shoes because I don't care what anyone says, white shoes are tacky.

Vola. Problem solved.

In other news, jump on the Product and Purses Party bandwagon, and you could make a killin', Botox goes on trial and why Sinead O'Connor is not our role model.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home